IMH-Coal manages subsidiary coal-mining enterprises in the Kuznetsk Basin
Main operating assets managed by
- Butovskaya mine;
- Uchastok Koksovy open pit;
- Tikhova Mine.
The company’s office is located in the city of Kemerovo.
Enterprises managed by IMH-Coal produce cocking coal of grades “К”, “КС”, “ОС”, which distinctive feature is low ash content (8.5%-18%) and low moisture content (about 4%). Tikhova mine produces grades ZH and 2ZH coal which are in great demand in the market.
Coal produced by Butovskaya mine and Uchastok Koksovy open pit is shipped for processing to Berezovskaya washing plant where coal concentrate is produced. In addition, low-ash coal produced by the Uchastok Koksovy is shipped directly to the Kemerovo Coke Chemical Plant KOKS plant for production of metallurgical coke.
Key development projects
- Design works for involvement of licensed subsoil area Koksovy Gluboky for mining;
- Main construction works at new infrastructure facilities of the enterprise (
including the crushing and conveying technology), involvement of the resources of Koksovy Gluboky pit for mining, expansion of the boundaries of mining operations;
- Step-by-step modernization and acquisition of main and auxiliary mining and transport equipment, expansion of the boundaries of mining operations in order to increase the production capacity of the coal mining enterprise
- Construction of the surface complex at the site of vertical air shaft with a commissioning of the cage compartment and fan unit of the main ventilation system;
- Southern flank track slope;
- Kumpanovsky coal-seam uncovering, timely preparation of the extraction ground.
650902, Russia, Kemerovo, Gorodetskaya street, 1
- End of construction of the mine surface and infrastructure facilities;
- Shaft 23 opening and preparing to surface 23;
- Construction of administrative and household facilities, ensuring compliance of the living conditions of mine workers with regulatory requirements.
Address: 650021, Kemerovo region, Kemerovo, Stakhanovskaya street, 1а
+7 (3842) 77-17-17
+7 (3842) 77-20-80
+7 (3842) 77-16-08 (21487)
+7 (3842) 77-20-78 (21701)
Ivan FadeevManaging director of IMH-Coal
He graduated from the Kuzbas State Technical University with a degree in underground mining of mineral deposits, got the qualification of mining engineer.
He started his career in 1998 at the Polysaevskaya mine as an underground mining foreman of the mining workings area.
He joined IMH in 2010 for the position of Chief Process Engineer of the Butovskaya mine. He worked at the company until 2017 as a Deputy Director for Production, Chief Engineer, Director. In 2017-2018 - Head of the Department for the long-term development of the raw material base of PJSC Koks.
Since March 2018, he worked in IMH-Coal as the Head of Technical Services. In August 2018 he was appointed as Managing Director of Tikhova Mine.
Since August 2021 he was appointed as the Director of IMH-Coal.
Industrial and Metallurgical Holding (IMH), one of the world's leading suppliers of merchant pig iron and the largest producer of merchant coke in Russia, announces its operating results for the first half of 2021.IMH-Coal
Industrial Metallurgical Holding (IMH), one of the world’s leading supplier of merchant pig iron and the biggest merchant coke producer in Russia, announces its operational results for 9M 2020.IMH-Coal
Industrial Metallurgical Holding (IMH), one of the largest global suppliers of merchant pig iron and Russia’s biggest merchant coke exporter, announces IFRS financial results for 2020.IMH-Coal
Tikhova mine (Leninsk-Kuznetsky, Kemerovo region) has completed the project of construction of the noise protective screens along the railway tracks at Proektnaya station of the West Siberian Railway. Screens construction will provide the required noise reduction and acoustic comfort for people living in near-by territory.IMH-Coal